- Poseidon Regulator Service Technician Course
- Poseidon Rebreather Service Technician Course
- March 23, 2018 Regulators 8am - 3pm, Rebreathers 4pm - 8pm
- Beneath the Sea, New Jersey
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton Secaucus Meadowlands
- 455 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094
- (201) 864-7300
- Attending and successfully completing these courses will get you the Service Technician Certification you need to provide in-demand service on Poseidon Regulators and Rebreathers. Once achieved, the certification is valid for 3 years. All materials, tools and equipment will be provided at the course by Poseidon.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- For each product type you will learn:
- Theory, Principles, Drawings and Explanations
- Disassembly / Assembly
- Parts Inspection
- Final Air Tuning and Function Test
- Note that the regulator course may be taken as a stand-alone course (if this is your preference please sign up for the single course listed), but the rebreather course must be taken in conjunction with the regulator course (unless you already hold a current Poseidon Service Technician Certification).
- COST $500 for the combined course