- Poseidon Rebreather Service Technician Course
- Poseidon Regulator Service Technician Course
- February 16, 2018 Regulators 8am - 3pm, Rebreathers 4pm - 8pm
- Our World Underwater, Chicago
- Location: Courtyard Marriott Chicago O'Hare 2950 S. River Rd, Des Plaines, IL 60018.
- (847) 824-7000
- Attending and successfully completing these courses will get you the Service Technician Certification you need to provide in-demand service on Poseidon Regulators and Rebreathers. Once achieved, the certification is valid for 3 years. All materials, tools and equipment will be provided at the course by Poseidon.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- For each product type you will learn:
- Theory, Principles, Drawings and Explanations
- Disassembly / Assembly
- Parts Inspection
- Final Air Tuning and Function Test
- Note that the regulator course may be taken as a stand-alone course (if this is your preference please sign up for the single course listed), but the rebreather course must be taken in conjunction with the regulator course (unless you already hold a current Poseidon Service Technician Certification).
- COST $500 for the combined course